Open source software development package
For devices used with IQRFIQRF SDK (Software Development Kit) enables easy development of wireless network applications based on IQRF technology implemented with devices programmable in C, C++, Python or Java.
- Linux gateways
- Solution based on IQRF Daemon with the multiple communication channels UDP, MQ and MQTT
- Standalone MCUs programmable in C or C++
- Standard devices like Arduino, chipKIT, ...
- Any proprietary device
- Any devices programmable in Java or Python
- Desktop or mobile Windows and Linux machines
- Embedded devices like Raspberry Pi, PlugPC, BeagleBone, Gemalto, …